Join the club
Before talking about membership ...
We ask you to contact us, just to make an appointment on one of our places of practice ...
You will be able to judge if the atmosphere of the club suits you, and if our activity corresponds to what you want ...
It will be time to talk about membership then ...
Let's be precise
Joining MACNSE (Model Air Club Nice and South East) commonly called MACNICE, includes:
- The license of the FFAM (French Federation of Aero-Modeling) including federal insurance (very important!).
- Registration at the A.M.S.L, aeromodelling section of the Municipal Association of Sports and Recreation of the town of Levens where our main flying site is located..
- Registration to the club itself.
For the 2024 season ...
As in previous years, licenses can be taken from mid-September 2023 for the year 2024..
The overall membership is still 90 euros (no increase since 2012) for adults.
Young people pay between 40 and 55 euros.
To join us
- Fill out the form given by the Club President during your first visit.
- Corresponding payment by check or cash.
- No need for a photo.
Important for 2024
- French legislation requires you to have a UAS remote pilot number. * UAS (Unmanned Aerial System)
- Don't worry if you don't have one. We will inform you of the procedure to follow when registering with the club.